SEO Audit & Analysis
What is an SEO Audit?
An SEO audit is a process for evaluating the health and effectiveness of your website’s search engine optimization. An SEO audit can be performed on your own website or on a competitor’s website. The purpose of an SEO audit is to identify any potential issues that may be holding back your website’s search engine rankings.
Why is an SEO Audit Important?
An SEO audit is important because it can help you identify any potential issues that may be holding your website back. By identifying issues with your website or what you are lacking compared to your competitors, you are able to fix them and begin outranking them.
Benefits of an SEO Audit?
There are many benefits of conducting an SEO audit. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Find potential technical issues that could be holding back your website’s rankings
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Benchmark your website against your competitors
- Get an outsider’s perspective on your website
- Learn new techniques to improve your website’s SEO
How to Perform an SEO Audit?
There are a number of different ways to perform an SEO audit. You can use a variety of tools and methods to audit your website. However, we recommend using a combination of both manual and automated methods.
Here are a few tips on how to perform an effective SEO audit:
- Use a variety of tools and methods
- Perform both manual and automated audits
- Review your website’s structure and organization
- Analyze your website’s content
- Evaluate your website’s linking
- Check your website’s technical aspects
- Perform user testing
- Review your analytics data
- Keep track of your progress and results
Tools You Can Use For Your SEO Audit
The best tools and applications to audit your website are;
SEMRush is a software application used for competitive analysis and research. It allows users to track their own website’s progress as well as their competitor’s progress in the search engine results pages (SERPs). SEMRush also provides users with a variety of tools and features that can be used to improve their website’s search engine optimization.
Google Analytics is a free application offered by Google that allows website owners to track and analyze their website’s traffic. Google Analytics can be used to track a variety of different statistics such as page views, unique visitors, bounce rate, and much more. Google Analytics can also be used to create custom reports and dashboards.
Want an SEO Audit?
Get in touch with us today for a free consultation!